In 2022 and in partnership with some of TPUSA’s most generous supporters, Turning Point USA launched the Wayne Duddlesten Foundation Scholarship to offer the incredible opportunity for young, conservative Texas students to attend the Student Action Summit (SAS) in Tampa. This scholarship covers student costs associated with attending SAS, including: all conference fees, event tickets, hotel lodging, and reimbursement of all travel costs.
Founded in 2012 by Charlie Kirk, TPUSA is a 501(c)(3) whose mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government.
Turning Point USA has earned the reputation of being the premier brand in events for young conservative activists, attracting students from all across the country. TPUSA events provide a place for young people to realize that they are not alone in their conservative values, but rather, have an army of like-minded peers across the nation.
Turning Point USA’s 8th annual Student Action Summit will be held from July 22nd to 24th, 2022 in Tampa, FL. Thousands of student activists between the ages of 15 and 26 will be invited to attend. Students who attend this summit will hear from guest speakers, receive first-class activism and leadership training, and participate in a series of networking events with political leaders and top-tier activist organizations. Following a TPUSA conference, these activists return to their campuses more energized than ever and with the proper tools and training on how to defend conservatism on their campus.
- The applicant must be a student who is actively attending a high school, home school, or university in the state of Texas.
- Demonstrated conservative values, activism, and leadership.
- Please complete the form below to submit your official TPUSA Wayne Duddlesten Foundation Scholarship application. Applications elsewhere will not be considered.
- This scholarship application serves as your registration for the Student Action Summit. You do not need to apply to the conference on the TPUSA website.
- Applications will not be considered if submitted after July 10, 2022.
- All scholarship recipients will be notified by email by the Wayne Duddlesten Foundation TPUSA Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship awardees will be contacted by TPUSA staff who will provide important details about summit logistics: registration confirmation, assistance with travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, etc.
- Scholarship applicants who do not meet the scholarship criteria may still have an opportunity to attend the Student Action Summit.