Thank you for supporting Turning Point USA. Turning Point USA is a 501(c)(3) Not For Profit Organization. All donations are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID number is 80-0835023.
There are many ways to support Turning Point USA. If you have any questions regarding how to donate, please contact us at email@example.com
Mail a Contribution
Donations by check may be made payable and mailed to:
Turning Point USA
4940 East Beverly Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85044
Gifts of Stocks, Bonds & Other Securities
Turning Point USA accepts gifts of stocks, bonds, and other securities. To make this type of gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A gift of appreciated securities allows you to take an income tax deduction for the fair-market value of the asset to the extent allowable by law, regardless of the original purchase price.
If you are interested in a legacy gift, please contact us at email@example.com
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally (for example, your name, address, telephone number, and email address). We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you provide us via website, check, event registration, etc.
Use and Disclosure
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.